I dearly hate
much planning travels, especially in such very tight time pressure. So much…. and the best part part is, I made it way
too complicated than it should be XD. My mind likes to play tricks, like pushes me to plan crazy activities, to explore as much as it's possible and yet, my "comfort zone" part of mind is screaming "nooo, that's too much and I dont feel like going through all of shit" - especially that I'm going with my leg contusion and hearing impairment.
Right now, within my thoughts I don't wanna travel anymore and all I want to sit, stay at my cozy little corner with a cup of hot tea =__=
And on Friday I'm flying.
Not looking forward.
I'll be out from 14th till 28th.
I was planning to stop for one night from 15th to 16th in Singapore, but after some thinking I might skip that and do a decent Singapore exploring from 26 to 28th before catching flight back to Europe. The prices for a night stays at hotels scared me off
(and due to many reasons I can't stay in a multi-people hostels due to the equipment that I carry)
But I may change my mind…
So, dear Singapore people and travellers:
Is there anybody kind and willing to hang around with me there and show around that city? I would love to hear from local living there how it's really like that "world" as much as I can!
- What would be interesting to explore? Bear in mind, I'm not *really* looking for overly commercial places that are typical for tourists, I would like something… unusual. : ) Or something really interesting! Also bear in mind with accessibility, I will not rent a car nor taxi, more likely via MRT trains or foot : P
- The most interesting place to eat? I love culinary!
- I was thinking to do electronic shopping since I kept hearing it's really inexpensive. Any suggested malls/places/plazas/bazaars to do shopping? (and how to get there in the best way via Metro trains (MRT) )
- Any safety tips? Any certain places to avoid?
- As for accomondation, any recommended inexpensive (def less than 100$) place to stay? Obviously in a safe area, easy to access by MRT and… an interesting place would be a plus but I dont have hopes too high due to budget : ). But no multiple shared rooms with people or pods due to a few reasons.
- Feel free to send a Note if you want to meet with me and show me a little bit around, or eat, draw etc. : )
Also for BALI, is there anybody living there or planning to travel on mid November and would like to hang around with me a little bit? To show, explore and so on?
Especially… I would love to hike on the volcano mountain or I'd dream to explore local villages! Send to me a note. : )