A few days ago, something has happened to me and really illuminated my soul like a bright candle light.
Like a light of hope.
As I mentioned earlier, I really dislike talking about my health issues where I'm not really proud how is my life going lately. And how the days feel like I'm stepping on a very, very thin ice. To put in poetic words, the light is extinguished.
But I found out a place that could be a good, effective chance for my rehabilitation to improve my health situation. After talks with my family, therapist and doctor, we all think it could be a great chance for me. However, the rehab place is quite expensive per a monthy stay.
I am working out to make it as I can since my health is most important.
So, I am exceptionally open for digital, full colored digital speedpaint with nice care with details commissions to cover my upcoming stay. They will be finished within a month.
- The base price is 55eur
per one character+background commission.
- Extra characters or detailed characters/themes may cost extra fees.
- Send to me a note on DA if your interested. For OC or Fanart I'll accept only visual character references without any complicated descriptions. No OC's based on written descriptions, I am sorry. Written descriptions are allowed for generic character (non OC), i.e. a wolf howling on hill
or ice phoenix rising up from crystals
. You are welcomed to request a mood theme like anger, sorrow etc.
- I'll go with my inspirational flow (artistic freedom).
- Paypal payments only.
- The commissioner will receive a full size picture via email for i.e. printing
and a Web ready file for i.e. for use on internet.
- The commissions will be finished within a month.
- Terms of Service: exileden.deviantart.com/journa…
(No. 5. doesn't apply with these commisions) SLOTS ARE FILLED UP! THANK YOU!! You can sign up for next month's Waitlist.
Thank you for your support!
Important notice for people who commissioned me earlier (the remaining list)
: from now the remaining commissions and art projects (especially almost all are in traditional media) are being held until I'll get stable with my health and have proper conditions to work on it's media- for approx. 2-3 months. This series of speedpainting commissions will replace that time for the neccesary reasons of mine with safe timelapse. If you have issue with this, please kindly send a note to me and hopefully we can work out something.
As a side note, small update about Auri: She is getting back on her weight on normalcy. She is now clean and feeling definitely better. She is on the good road now